This lasagna is special and a very complete and very healthy dish.
I say special because I have always come across lasagna with pasta plates, which makes the number of carbohydrates large, and also lasagna that, instead of using pasta, use vegetables, usually zucchini. A very healthy option also the latter.
Well, in this variant I wanted to mix the two things a bit and create a dish that had the 3 macronutrients in their proper measure.
Proteins are provided by the chicken. Carbohydrates are provided by the plates and the béchamel sauce and the vegetables from the zucchini and the sauce.
In addition, it has a vegan béchamel using oatmeal and vegetable milk.
It is an ideal dish to eat, but if you want to have it for dinner, you can too.
My advice is that, if your goal is to lose weight, do not use the pasta plates and that the béchamel is in small quantity.
If you are looking to maintain yourself or if you have exercised shortly before, you can use the recipe as is.
I have already commented many times that to lose weight it is not necessary to eat boring. Surely when you have read the title you have not thought that you could lose weight and eat lasagna.
Well of course I do. Always taking care of the portions, yes. And you also have to take into account how the lasagna was made.
Here is the recipe, I hope you like it.
CHICKEN LASAGNA RECIPE
INGREDIENTS for 2-3 People.
- 250 grams of minced chicken meat or you can mince your 2-3 breasts.
- 1 onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- Wholemeal plates for lasagna
- Fried tomato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30 grams of oatmeal (I have ground the flakes)
- 300 milliliters of vegetable milk, I have used almonds
- Salt, black pepper, and nutmeg to taste
- Sauté the onion and tomatoes. Once fried, add a little tomato sauce and leave it for a few more minutes. Then crush everything and reserve.
- Add the meat to the pan with a little oil and season. Add a well-chopped zucchini and cook for about 10 minutes and then add the sauce to combine everything.
- Meanwhile, make thin slices of zucchini and reserve.
- For the bechamel:
- heat the oil and add the flour.
- brown it a little and add the milk little by little. If you see that it is very thick, add more milk.
- and finally add the salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Now we are going to take a baking tray and assemble the lasagna
- Put things in this order:
- Lasagna plate
- Zucchini slices crossing them
- Add a layer of meat
- Zucchini slices
- Another layer of meat
- Zucchini slices again
- And finally a layer of zucchini slices
- Now add the bechamel and a little grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180º and gratin for another 5 minutes.